Colley Whisson Workshop
" Giving Expression to Visual Ideas "
Colley's workshops are conducted in a positive and uplifting manner. In this workshop he will focus on tone, composition, brushwork, color saturation, and pay special attention to the importance of edges.
Colley employs a step-by-step process demonstrating the best approach to construct a painting. Colley will conduct daily outdoor or indoor demonstrations and teach the fundamentals needed to produce paintings with powerful light effects, loose brushwork and sensitivity to the subject.
Colley Whisson believes "It is not what you paint but how you paint it". He has a strong belief that he is not copying nature but giving expression to visual ideas. Colley sees himself as a painter of light; aiming to paint with precision to convey the purest message possible, while striving to capture spontaneous loose impressions each time he returns to his easel.
Colley Whisson is an internationally recognized artist raised in the northern regions of Brisbane, Australia. He commenced oil painting at the age of 20 and held his first Solo Exhibition at the age of 24. Colley has held 27 Solo Exhibitions and produced many magazine articles, books and DVDs. For more information about Colley Whisson please visit his website www.colleywhisson.com & check out his YouTube Channel for his wonderful art work and complimentary demonstrations.
Thanks for your interest in a master series workshop with Colley Whisson.
To Reserve Your Spot
- Complete our online Registration Form
- Mail or hand-deliver $100 non-refundable deposit to:
28 East 3rd Ave, #101
San Mateo, CA 94401
- Make your check to Master Series
Important Dates & Policies
- Registration deadline is July 1, 2017
- Remaining balance must be received by July 1, 2017
- Supply list will be emailed once deposit is received
- 10 students minimum; 15 students maximum. If minimum enrollment is not met, workshop may be canceled - in which case all students will receive a full refund including deposit
- No refunds will be issued after April 1, 2017 unless canceling student is able to find a substitute student to take their place
- In case of cancelations, students will be enrolled from the waiting list in the order their deposit and forms are received
- Contact: Inna Polnar
- Phone: 650.759.4745 or 650.579.4456
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org